Thursday, October 25, 2012

I hate the wind!

Every year around this time it gets windy. Really windy. I have most of my yard haunt up, just because I don't want to have to do the mad rush on Halloween night. Well tonight it was really windy. I went outside to check on everything and it looked like a tornado hit my yard. My pumpkin headed scarecrow fell down and took out 2 tombstones and a dead tree. Almost all the tombstones were scattered around the yard. So I go to clean up the mess and I pick up my pumpkin headed scarecrow to see his face completely shattered. DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. At least i have time to go buy another funkin for it. Does anyone else have a weather related descructo story?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the Deadwood Cemetery took a beating yesterday from the wind. It is very unnerving to listen to the to the wind howling outside and checking out the windows every ten minutes and seeing your props bent to the limit.
    Calmer today- will spend the day repairing and picking up scattered crows.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhm, pumpkin face all smashed in? That could be a creepy look actually.

    ReplyDelete